ASHLAND PEAKS TRAIL
Have you completed the Ashland Peaks Trail? If so, you deserve recognition. Get a Completion Certificate and make it official.
THE ASHLAND PEAKS TRAIL
To receive your APT completion certificate, please fill out the form below. This is for a free PDF version which will come to your inbox.
***To receive a physical completion certificate, go here.
In the form below, please submit your answers to each of the following questions:
1. When was your starting date?
2. When was your finishing date?
3. Did you visit each of the 15 highpoints that are described in the guidebook? If for some reason you were unable to reach one, (for feedback's sake) please explain why.
4. Did you complete this trail in sections or in one continuous go?
5. Do you have any ideas, suggestions, or trail conditions to submit?
6. On a scale of 1-10, how much did you enjoy your time on this trail?
7. If you have any, please include links to social media where images of you on this trail can be found.
I know that if you've truly completed this trail then you've been to some spectacular places, hiked to places few have been to, and possibly at times went outside of your comfort zone. But exploring new landscapes and overcoming mountainous yet do-able challenges is what this trail is all about; plus reveling in the feeling of accomplishment afterward. Thanks for checking out The Ashland Peaks Trail. I hope your time spent out there, following my guide, was far beyond worth it.
With this certificate, you are officially a Thru-Hiker of The Ashland Peaks Trail.