High Sierra Hot Springs Trail
Have you completed The High Sierra Hot Springs Trail section of The Hot Springs Trail? If so, you deserve recognition. Get a Completion Certificate and make it official.
Tap to Enlarge
To receive your HSHST completion certificate, please fill out the form below. This is for a free PDF version which will come to your inbox.
***To receive a physical completion certificate, go here.
In the form below, please submit your answers to each of the following questions:
1. When was your starting date?
2. When was your finishing date?
3. Did you complete The Owens Crossing as well?
4. Did you have to use any of these high-water alternates?
Kern River - from the Rattlesnake Trail Junction to Kern Flat
The Muir Piggyback - Middle Fork Kings River, Kings Canyon NP
5. Did you complete this trail in sections or in one continuous go?
6. Do you have any ideas, suggestions, or trail conditions to submit?
7. Overall, did you enjoy your time on this trail? If not, is there something that could be done to make it better?
8. If you have any, please include links to social media where images of you on this trail can be found.
I know if you've completed this trail, then you've been to some spectacular places, hiked to hidden paradises that few people have seen, and at times maybe went outside of your comfort zone. But exploring new landscapes and overcoming mountainous yet manageable challenges is what this trail is all about; plus, soaking in the feeling of accomplishment afterward. Thanks for your investment in The Hot Springs Trail. I hope that your time spent out here was well worth the effort