IDAHO SOAKTENNIAL TRAIL
Have you completed The Idaho Soaktennial Trail section of The Hot Springs Trail? If so, you deserve recognition. Get a Completion Certificate and make it official.
To receive your IST completion certificate, please fill out the form below. This is for a free PDF version which will come to your inbox.
***To receive a physical completion certificate, go here.
In the form below, please submit your answers to each of the following questions:
1. When was your starting date?
2. When was your finishing date?
3. Did you visit each of the 67 hot spring areas that are described in the guidebook? If for some reason you missed a few, (for feedback's sake) please explain why.
4. Did you take the official bike option during southern Idaho?
5. Did you take the official rafting option down the Middle Fork Salmon River?
6. Did you complete this trail in sections or in one continuous go?
7. Do you have any ideas, suggestions, or trail conditions to submit?
8. On a scale of 1-10, how much did you enjoy your time on this trail?
9. If you have any, please include links to social media where images of you on this trail can be found.
I know that if you've truly completed this trail then you've been to some spectacular places, hiked to hidden paradises few have seen, and possibly at times went outside of your comfort zone. But exploring new landscapes and overcoming mountainous yet do-able challenges is what this trail is all about; plus soaking in the feeling of accomplishment afterward. Thanks for your investment in The Hot Springs Trail. I hope your time spent out there, following my guidebook, was far beyond worth it.
With this certificate, you are officially a Thru-Soaker of The Idaho Soaktennial Trail.